Serving neighbors during the virus outbreak
Here are some suggestions:
Support the Work of Interfaith Action
Your financial gift will help Interfaith Action provide safe shelter, healthy food, and other support services to families in our community who are experiencing homelessness and food insecurity.
- $250 buys face masks, sanitizers, gloves, disinfectants, and more to keep staff and clients safe.
- $100 buys enough food to feed 5 families for a week through the Department of Indian Work food shelf.
- $50 provides 35 hot meals for families in the Project Home shelter.
- $25 provides education and art materials for school-age children in the shelter.
To donate, please make checks payable to Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul. Write in the memo section your preference for the use of your donation. Mail to: Interfaith Action, 1671 Summit Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105
You may go to the website and make a donation: interfaithaction.org
Other Ways to Serve
- Contribute to Keystone Food Shelf. A financial donation is the most effective way to help right now – they can use it to buy food in bulk. Go HERE to make a donation.
- Volunteer to run errands for Immanuel elders or those in quarantine. If you can help, call or email Pastor Cindy.
- Call or send cards to people you know at Immanuel. Anything that helps us be together is good! HERE is a link to the church directory. If you don’t know how to log in, contact Pastor Cindy.