We are tentatively making plans for programming to start again in September! As always, we’ll follow the guidelines from our Building Reopen team.
- We will have a single 9:30 am service starting Sunday, September 12.
- Adult choir rehearsals are under way. Wednesdays, 6:45 pm Jubilate Ringers, 7:45 pm Cantorei
- Youth and children’s choirs begin rehearsing Wednesday, September 15. 4:45 pm Choristers (grades 2-6), 5:45 pm Middle C’s (grades 7-12)
- Incoming 7-9th-graders: Confirmation orientation will be Tuesday, September 14, at 7 pm. It will be held virtually, so keep an eye on your emails for a Zoom link. We will want one parent present with each child.
- 7-8th-grade confirmation will begin Wednesday, September 15, at 7 pm.
- 9th-grade confirmation will be meeting once a month with Pastor Cindy.
Sunday kid/youth activities
- We’ll provide opportunities to gather the kids starting October 3, with a focus on reacquainting ourselves with one another and the church. We’ll meet in the Lower Commons (preK & elementary kids) or the Youth Room (secondary youth).
- Sunday faith activities will follow worship. We’ll plan to start at 10:30 am.
Caregiver meeting about fall programming: September 13
Join Emily King and Michelle Stillwell for a hybrid in-person/Zoom meeting about the fall. 7 pm Monday, September 13, in the East Lounge or on Zoom (link will be provided in News & Notes).
Adult faith development
- Pastor Cindy’s online weekly Bible study resumes on Thursday, September 16 at 7 pm. Get a first look at the week’s readings. Contact Cindy for the Zoom link.
- Take a deep dive into the Sunday morning message, a topical book or a current issue. Adults will gather in the East Lounge on Sundays at 10:30 am starting October 3.
Indoor meals are currently not permitted.